Information regarding changes to our school uniform
*A copy of this letter was sent home on Tuesday 5th July 2016*
I am writing to inform you of the changes we are making to how our school uniform can be purchased with immediate effect from July 2016. With the exception of water bottles, water bottle tops, sunhats and swim hats, uniform will no longer be available to purchase from the school office. Instead uniform should be purchased online directly with our supplier Mapac (www.mapac.com/education). The school’s uniform page can easily be found by searching under the school name, postcode, county or town name.
The direct link to our uniform page is below and will be added to our school website: https://www.mapac.com/education/parents/uniform/oakfieldfirstschoolsl43ru
The benefits to you:
- The majority of items will be cheaper than our in-house service.
- It will make it easier for you to buy throughout the year, especially during the school holidays.
- Direct delivery to your home address.
- Free delivery for orders over £50. For orders under £50 there will be a £3.95 delivery charge.
- Pay easily using your debit or credit card.
- There will be sample stock available in school for sizing.
Additional items available:
- Blue polo shirts are back in stock.
- Option for 100% cotton polo shirt.
- Blue jersey tracksuit bottoms.
- Trousers, shorts, skirts, pinafores, summer dresses, socks, plimsolls and name labels are also available should they be needed. However, these items can still be purchased from other shops and suppliers.
Please note that delivery can take up to 10 working days, which may increase in the summer period. To guarantee delivery before the start of the new academic year, please order before Friday 5th August 2016.